Anime Villains, we love em and we hate em, but most importantly we know them because they can be remembered for their asshole natures, so thats why Im going to make a list of my top 20 Anime Villains, why Top 20? Because a Top Ten is too damn short, so lets begin the Top 20 Anime Villains.
20. Itachi from Naruto, now I know a lot of people will be upset hes so damn low, but to be fair he lost points in Shippuden, another ruined named thanks to Kishimoto. Itachi was bad, he was infamous for killing his whole family and had the incredible skills to back up such infamy, he was calm, smart and had some pretty broken moves, and was a major role in the series up until his unsightly and unneeded death. He will be missed
19. Rokuda Mukuro from Hitman Reborn, Mukuro was basically Lex Luthor but as an anime character, mostly brains and not so much brawn, true he was somewhat strong but he wasnt say as strong as other villains this list will contains, but he makes the list simply for his smug attitude, his ability to mind fuck people and for being a heavy planner.
18. Souther from Hokuto No Ken/Fist Of The North Star, Souther was one of the many assholes that Hokuto No Ken gave us, much like Ambia and Jagi, but he makes this list for two reasons, 1 he actually beat Kenshiro in one fight, a feat thats nearly impossible and 2 he is the cause of one of the saddest scenes in an anime, the death of Shuu, think about it, he cut Shuus legs open, forced him to climb a 200+ foot Pyramid carrying a 2-3 ton stone, forcing little kids and women to watch, and saying if Shuu doesnt place the stone theyll die. To add to the ass he kills Shuu after he does reach the top only to have his blood adorn the pyramid. You dont get much more asshole then Souther.
17. The Death Note, no not Light, the Death Note itself, think about it, with this book you become Kira, and can kill anyone you wanted, everyone has someone they want to kill, and pent up rage, this Note uses that, first it starts with 1, then 2, then more and more until you kill everyone. Its power drives men mad, thats why it has a place in this countdown.
16. Elder Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho, This is the smaller one for those who kept confusing them, Elder Toguro was plain and simply a smug bastard who you wanted dead, but couldnt because hes hard to kill, he can move his organs wherever he pleased and could heal himself and manipulate his body into a weapon, he was cruel, heartless and more importantly he knew how to get into peoples heads.
15. Raoh from Hokuto No ken/First Of The North Star, hes one of the cases of Good characters gone bad, Raoh is somewhat jealous of Kenshiro being made the Successor of the Fist of the North Star, which he wanted to use to conquer the heavens themselves, Raoh was always strong, even as a child he climbed up a mountain single handed with his brother in the other arm. As an adult he became Ken-Oh and started to take over the Armageddon world and even at one point wanted to kill his brother Toki. Though a tough call due to his somewhat honorable nature he still makes this villain countdown
14. Freiza from Dragonball Z, now Freiza makes this list for being notorious as the first True Villain of the series, he was feared by many, destroyed planets with his finger, and was all around scary when he was first introduced to us. His forms easily brought us fear as he did terrible things each and every transformation did something to prove his evil, his first form impaled Krillin and beat Gohan, his third nearly killed Piccolo and his final form killed Dende, Krilln, Vegeta, almost killed Piccolo again and destroyed Namek. He was truly one evil bastard.
13. Toguro, yes the Muscle one. He was one of the greatest villains of the series, he was a dark figure that sent chills when you saw him, he was badass, beheading a man with a kick, blowing ones head off with his middle finger and he single handedly killed an entire team of demons alone with less then half his strength. His goal was to actually find a challenge because he was so powerful, forcing Yusuke to push himself well and beyond anything he imagined, and even after he died he personally asked for the worst form of torment Spirit World could give, Toguro has a wallet that reads Badass.
12. Lucci from One Piece, of all the One Piece Villains Lucci is one of the best, he was cold, emotionless and best of all didnt need some overpowered Devil Fruit, all he could do was change into a Leopard yet still kicked ass, the man may be on the Good Guy Side but he killed 500 hostages just to kill his target, and not to mention made Luffy fight to near death, plus he was one well dressed mother fucker, dressed to kill I guess.
11. Aizen from Bleach, now if anyone deserves a spot in this countdown Aizen does, why? Because he is one overly planning, cunning and confident mother fucker in the series, he planned his own death, was secretly working behind everyones backs for possibly centuries betraying many and plotting too often, and even the most cunning of ideas are mere whims to him, not to mention he had power, possibly on par with the leader of the 13 Captains himself, and thats without showing his Bankai, you know you want more Aizen.
10. Griffith from Berserk, talk about A-class asshole, kills most of his trusted and loyal soldiers, took out his closest friends eye and his arm, raped another friend and latter best friends lover, thus deforming the unborn child with his demonic powers and for what? Some fancy demonic powers. Now true Griffith SEEMED good, but everyone missed the signs, he killed any he thought needed to be killed, or those or tried killing him, he worked in the shadows and was already one clever and naughty bastard, and hes only number 10 people
9. Gantz from Gantz, Okay this may be a stretch and I never really SAW the series or read the Manga but from what I can tell from Gantz the Abridged series he tops Griffith is assholeness, he takes those that died, and forces them to fight Aliens, doesnt give them any other reason other then the fact hell kill you if you dont, so its basically Kill or Be Killed yeah doesnt sound like a real nice
8. Naraku from Inuyasha, this bastard gets high points for being the stingiest bastard EVER, seriously almost nothing could kill him, and he was one evil bastard making puppets of the dead, making demonic servants to do his bidding, he did so much itd take a while to count, but he makes a very big impact in the anime world for being a target to so many yet living for so long. Sometimes being stubborn works kids.
7. Any Diclous from Elfein Lied, okay yes I spelt it wrong and maybe I never saw the series but from what I can tell theyre all heartless bastards that want to kill anything that lives, just because they got picked on as kids, big fucking whoop, no need to want everything dead.
6. Crocodile from One Piece, now he HAD to make it no matter what, Croc was one badass heartless mother fucker, he mixed Lex Luthor, Sandman and Captain Hook if he was an anime character and mixed it all into one. He was cunning, forcing Over a Million people to fight in a civil war, putting people in nearly impossible situations to escape and making so many people miserable. Not to mention he beat Luffy not once, but Twice, something no other villain has yet to do in the series, and without even being around them improved the One Piece fighters a lot, simply by having good henchman choice. Sadly he doesnt make top 5, but hes close.
5. Kid Buu from DBZ, now this DBZ villain gets high on the list because hes simply a beast, he doesnt have a mind, hes only a weapon to kill, and one that did his job well, he was overly powerful, could learn and adapt moves, was nearly impossible to kill and was creepy with his evil mindless laugh and those weird eyes. A threat to the universe he could have easily destroyed it had Goku not destroyed him.
4. The Milfiore family from Hitman Reborn, now of all anime factions Id say this is one of the largest, and pretty powerful, even managing to kill Tsunas older self, bringing the World to his knees and brought the future lives of the Vongola family members to ruins, and then some, true they may be split themselves but the true Milfore rules with one badass Iron first.
3. The Dark Gundam from G Gundam, much like the Death Note the Dark Gundam seemed to have a mind of its own, taking control of many with its promises of power, even someone as welled trained as Master Asia was swayed by it, and to kill it every surviving Gundam in the series pulled together to destroy it, now when you need at least 20 Gundams to kill 1, you KNOW you have something badass.
2. The World Government from One Piece, yes another faction, I know this was supposed to be a single list but this isnt something taken lightly, the World Government represents the American government as is (dont shout Im Born and breed here too), cruel, misplaced honor, greedy, corrupt, selfish and looks away from true pain to save face value, they let slavery go on as a daily thing, dont care for the very nations aligned with them and all in all are just Dictators that dont get up unless someone goes against them.
And the Number 1 Villain in anime goes to
The Earl Of Millennium from D. Gray Man, this is by far the biggest bastard that every lived, by far. Why does he make number 1? Simply because his doucheness, he comes to people who lost loved ones, tells them he can bring them back, only to have those loved ones he brings back kill those who call them back and wear their skin and become Akuma, his slaves that he uses as weapons to kill any. He doesnt care who he kills, men, women, children, old ladies, he doesnt give a rats ass he just kills them keeping his big ass creepy grin on his face. To make matters worse he manipulates as many humans as he needs to help him in murdering others so he can have an Akuma army. Earl of Millennium you are by far the Biggest Douche in the Universe, screw Al Khan and that fake Psychic you are douche, ass, evil personified.